Tuesday 17 February 2009

A ga m akuziri gi etu e esi asu igbo (I will teach you how to speak Igbo)

Many Igbo kids, especially those born and brought up outside the homeland cannot speak Igbo. If you are one of them
I will make effort to help you learn how to speak the basic Igbo language and you can take it from.
I plan to upload some audio tapes of correct pronunciations so you will know how to pronounce what is written.

The only handicap i have is that I may not be able to put all the dots but I will make effort to make up for that.
See you soon

4 comments:

  1. I am waiting for those who will register interest. Only one person is enough for us to start. It will be tailor made to suit you but my convenience though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi.... i just came across your blog n luved it. i wanna learn how to speak and write igbo. how do u write "i am in (country)"? i know how to say it but cant write it. i wrote it down as "anum na (country)"

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled upon your page...wish i found it earlier, seems you've lost interest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still looking to learn Igbo? Check out this Instagram handle @igbo_language_tutor and twitter handle @ada_onyenkuzi. Daalu

    ReplyDelete